From September 2021, the Nanny Academy will open its doors in Brussels to support and train all those who wish to become part of Victoria’s Nannies Agency or who want to deepen their professional knowledge.
The following modules will be covered:
- First aid
- Basic child care
- The child and hygiene
- The different pedagogies
- Child psychology from 0 to 6 years
- Child nutrition
- Yoga for the little ones
- Motorskills from 0 to 6 years old
- Good manners and family environment
- Language and literacy in the early childhood
- Child development through play
- Creation of a portfolio and CV
- Practical activities, role-playing and an active internship
Each module is also available « à la carte ».
We will organise two sessions per year for 3-4 months at a rate of 2 days per week, including Saturday mornings.
For more information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The price for this complete course is 480 EUR, including support and practical training.
The modules are also available “à la carte” and cost between 30 and 60 EUR.
In order to validate your training as a nanny and work in our agency, you must complete all the modules included in the training.